Use of the Company's Services and Software means the User's unconditional consent to this Policy and the terms of processing of his personal information specified therein; In case of disagreement with these conditions, the User should refrain from using the Services and the Software.
- 1. Personal information
- 1.1. Within the framework of this Policy, the "personal information of the User" means:
- 1.1.1. Personal information that the User provides about himself when creating an account or in the process of using the Services and the Software, including the User's personal data.
- 1.1.2. Data that is automatically transferred to the Company in the process of using the Services and the Software using the software installed on the User's Device, including the IP address, cookie data, information about the User's browser (or other program that accesses the Services) technical characteristics of the equipment and software used by the User, the date and time of access to the Services and Software, the addresses of the requested pages and other similar information.
- 2. Processing of personal information
- 2.1. The Company collects and stores only that personal information that is necessary for providing Services and Software or for executing agreements and agreements with the User.
- 2.2. The Company processes the User's personal information for the following purposes:
- 2.2.1. Identification of a party in the use of Services and Software, agreements and contracts with the Company;
- 2.2.2. Provision of Personalized Services and Software to the User and execution of agreements and contracts;
- 2.2.3. Communication with the User, including sending notifications, requests and information regarding the use of Services and Software, the execution of agreements and contracts, as well as the processing of requests and applications from the User;
- 2.2.4. Improving the quality of Services and Software, the ease of use, the development of new services and software;
- 2.2.5. Conducting statistical and other studies based on impersonal data.
- 3. Conditions for processing personal information
- 3.1. With respect to the User's personal information, its confidentiality remains, except for cases of voluntary provision by the User of information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons..
- 3.2. The Company has the right to transfer the User's personal information to third parties in cases when:
- 3.2.1. The user has consented to such actions;
- 3.2.2. The transfer is necessary for the User to use a certain Service or Software or for the performance of a specific agreement or contract with the User;
- 3.2.3. Such transfer takes place as part of the sale or other transfer of business (in whole or in part), and all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to the personal information received by it are transferred to the acquirer;
- 3.2.4. In order to ensure the possibility of protecting the rights and legitimate interests of the Company or third parties in cases where the User violates the terms of agreements, contracts, this Policy, or documents containing conditions for the use of specific Services.
- 3.2.5. As a result of the processing of the User's personal information, through depersonalization, anonymized statistical data has been obtained, which is transferred to a third party for conducting research, performing work or rendering services on behalf of the Company.
- 4. Ensuring the security of confidential information
- 4.1. The Company takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties with it.
C/o BK-Services AG